Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 2010 Menu Plan

It's already the 10th of August and I haven't created or completed a menu plan for this month.  With a few blips from last month and with my husband being out of town during the first weekend of this month last months menu it a little all over the place.

July Meals #15-#18 I should have included as August's meals instead.  I have to transfer the unmade meals for this months meals with some minor changed and add a few new ones to it which I haven't even thought up yet.  Totally slacking on my part, got a few projects going on that I've been putting this off.  So for now here's the "completed" menu and I'll put a revision when I have the chance. 

AUGUST MENU PLAN

  1. Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
  2. Chili
  3. Sweet n Sour Pork Spareribs
  4. Baked Chicken w/ Cream of Mushroom Gravy
  5. Chinese Roast Chicken
  6. Meat Jun
  7. Baked Miso Salmon
  8. Shoyu Pork
  9. Chicken Alfredo w/Gnocchi
  10. Chop Chae
  11. Szechwan Ribs w/Mongolian Marinade
  12. Thai Coconut Shrimp
  13. Baked Chicken w/Gravy
  14. Beef Wellington
  15. Mushroom Risotto w/Italian Sausage
  16. Chicken Masala w/Rodi Chapati
  17. Baby Back BBQ Ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment