Friday, July 2, 2010

July Menu Plan 2010

July has started and taking a look at June's menu plan I have noticed that I only got through half of the meals.  Now is that a good thing or a bad thing?  I'd like to say that it's a VERY good thing since it took off half of the stress of trying to think of meals for the week.  During the month I think we only ate out once and majority of the meals I had planned lasted at least 2-3 days like I had planned.  So going through 15 meals sounds about right for a 30 day month. 

I have decided with whatever meals that I didn't get to prepare in June, I will carry them over to the July menu and add new dishes from there.  I was looking forward to making those dishes, so transferring them over to July's menu made more sense and I would just have to think of fewer new dishes to make.  So here's the menu plan for the month of July.

JULY MENU PLAN
  1. Pork and Eggplant w/Black Bean Garlic Sauce
  2. Chicken Katsu
  3. Hamburger Stroganoff w/Gnocchi
  4. Pork and Squash
  5. Chicken Adobo
  6. Teri Patties
  7. Pork Chop w/Cream of Mushroom Gravy
  8. Garlic Chicken
  9. Lasagna
  10. Miso Salmon Teri Glaze Salmon
  11. Pork Stir Fry w/Won Ton Noodles
  12. Chicken Papaya
  13. Corned Beef Brisket & Cabbage
  14. Kalua Pig
  15. Chicken, Mushrooms, & Zucchini
  16. Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
  17. Chili
  18. Sweet n' Sour Spareribs
  19. Hawaiian Roast Chicken
  20. Meat Jun
  21. Baked Teri Salmon
  22. Shoyu Pork
  23. Chicken Alfredo w/Gnocchi
  24. Chop Chae
  25. Szechwan Ribs w/Mongolian Marinade
  26. Thai Coconut Shrimp
  27. Baked Chicken w/Gravy
  28. Beef Wellington
  29. Mushroom Risotto w/Italian Sausage
  30. Chicken Masala w/Roti Chapati
  31. Baby Back BBQ Ribs

1 comment: