Saturday, November 6, 2010

September 2010 Meal #23: Baked Salmon w/Crab Replaced w/Baked Salmon w/Mushrooms

For Meal #23 I had planned to make Baked Salmon with Crab topping but the only "crab" I had was imitation crab.  This reminded me of the Baked Crab Casserole I made a little while ago and wasn't really feeling on making something like that as a topping.  So I just went to my go to Baked Salmon recipe with mushrooms and onions.  I forgot to take a picture but it's really yummy and I'll try to remember to take a picture next time I make this.

BAKED SALMON W/MUSHROOMS & ONIONS
Ingredients:
2 lbs. salmon fillet, skin off and without bones
1/2 cup onions, chopped
3 cups white mushrooms, sliced
3/4 cup mayonnaise
garlic salt
lemon pepper
shoyu

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Place salmon fillet into a 13"x9"x2" baking dish.  Season with garlic salt and lemon pepper.  Spread mayonnaise evenly all over salmon.  Sprinkle with onions and mushrooms.  Drizzle shoyu all over.  Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment