Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year...2014 Here We Go!

Happy New Year 2014 to everyone!

Dusting off this blog once again. I'm so terrible trying to keep this thing going. I can blame all the everyday life craziness that gets in the way of being active on here. So with that said here are just a few  resolutions that I want to improve on within this year. 

1. Blog at least 1x a week.

2. The usual weight loss goal. I did so good last year that I'm able to wear sizes that I haven't seen in almost 14 years. Just got so "lazy" in the last few months that I NEED to get back on it. 

3. Learn how to use our DSLR camera better. I rely on my hubby too much to take the pictures with it. I know some functions but not to it's full potential. 

4. With said above, take more pictures of the boys. We've encountered the "second child syndrome" and don't nearly have as much pictures of our second son as we do our oldest son. I want to be able to pick up the real camera more and not rely on using my phone as much.

5. We've lived in our new home for a little over a year. It's time that I really start tackling and getting this house more organized. There are things still in boxes that haven't found a permanent spot. This where my organizational Pinterest fantasies hopefully can come true >_<. 

6. In addition to the above, I need to start decorating our home more. Bare walls galore! Got all the picture frame & art work supplies sitting there, just have to make my other Pinterest decorating fantasies come to life here too. 

These are what have been lingering on my mind on what I want to try to improve on. Now let's see which of these six will be will make it till the end of the year. 

Here's to the next 365 days of 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment