Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July 2010 Meal #12: Chicken Papaya...Replaced By Chicken Stir Fry

Meal #12 was originally going to be Chicken Papaya but I couldn't find any green papaya at the time so I ended up using frozen chicken thighs and the remaining bell peppers and mushrooms for another stir fry dinner.  I also had some of the garlic chicken dipping sauce left from the other night so I decided to use that as the sauce base.  This meal ended up being a last minute dinner idea and it came out pretty good.  I unfortunately don't have a picture of it to share, it pretty much looked like the pork stir fry minus the noodles.

CHICKEN STIR FRY
Ingredients:
3 lbs. chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
1/2 onion, sliced
2 tbsp. garlic, minced
1 each red, yellow, orange bell pepper, sliced
2 cups white mushrooms, sliced
pepper

Garlic Soy Sauce:
I used about 1 cup of the remaining garlic soy sauce from the garlic chicken I made previously.  Here's the link to the recipe on the blog post: http://anchetaandco.blogspot.com/2010/08/july-2010-meal-8-garlic-chicken.html

Directions:
Brown chicken with garlic.  Add onions and cook til rendered. Add remaining veggies and sauce.  Cook till veggies are tender and pepper to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment