Thursday, September 2, 2010

August 2010 Meal #12: Thai Coconut Shrimp Replaced By Black Bean Garlic Shrimp

My Meal #12 was originally supposed to be Thai Coconut Shrimp but instead I replaced it to be Black Bean Garlic Shrimp.  I unfortunately forgot what cookbook I had seen that dish in and gave up trying to find it in my mountain of cookbooks.  So the next best and easiest thing to cook up that shrimp that I had was to use some black bean sauce. 

I've actually never made this before but my husband has, so this couldn't be hard right?  Well it wasn't, I actually used the same ingredients as I use in the Pork & Eggplant w/Black Bean Garlic Sauce recipe and just used shrimp.  All in about 10 minutes dinner was done and it was very yummy too.  Alas, I don't have a picture of this as well...yeah I know I know I'm slacking in that department but here's the super easy recipe.

BLACK BEAN GARLIC SHRIMP
Ingredients:
1 lb. shrimp (I had used the smallest sized raw shrimp, you can use any sized shrimp to your liking. You can either leave the shell on or devein and peel.)
3 tbsp. garlic, minced
2 tbsp. butter or margarine
5 tbsp. black bean sauce
2 tbsp. garlic chili sauce

Directions:
Melt garlic in pan.  Add all ingredients and cook until shrimp is cooked (no longer black/gray in color).

No comments:

Post a Comment