Saturday, October 16, 2010

September 2010 Meal #11: Quickie Salisbury Steak

For Meal #11 which was Quickie Salisbury Steak I got it from my local Hawaii cookbooks called "Ohana Style Cookbook".  It's a really easy dish to make and it turned out pretty good.  The only negative thing about it was that I put too much chopped onions (I have a weird love/hate relationship with onions).  Otherwise, I'd use this recipe again using less onions ;p.  Here's the recipe to share.

QUICKIE SALISBURY STEAK
Ingredients:
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 lb. hamburger
1/2 dry bread crumbs
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1/3 cup water

Directions:
Mix 1/4 cup of cream of mushroom soup and remaining ingredients (except water); mix thoroughly.  Shape into patties and place in a shallow baking dish.  Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.  Spoon off fat.

Mix remaining soup and water, pour over meat.  Bake 10 minutes longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment